One-on-one coaching in reading and GED preparation.
- ABLE (Adult Basic Literacy Education) helps adults meet self-identified goals such as passing the GED, improving their job prospects, taking the driver’s license test, participating in community activities, and reading to their children or grandchildren.
- Who is eligible? Lafayette County residents over 18 years of age who are not enrolled in school and want to pass the GED or read below a sixth-grade level.
- Need help? Learn how to BECOME A LEARNER here.
- Want to help? Click here for information on how to BECOME A VOLUNTEER COACH.
- Already a coach? Here are RESOURCES FOR COACHES.